Saturday, May 12, 2007

Corrected, with egg on face

Regarding La vida es mas compleja de lo que parace, Anonymous commented

"Stumbled upon your blog and noticed you've misidentified the power plant in the background of one of your renuncula field pictures. San Onofre nuclear power plant is actually located about 15-20 miles north of the flower fields, and are actually two domes that bear a slight resemblance to Dolly Parton. The power plant in your photo is not nuclear, it's just an electrical power plant that uses coal, i believe."

Anonymous is absolutely correct. I have biked past Dolly Parton and the electric plant enough to know better than make this idiotic mistake. What can I say? It must have been intoxication from the flower fields.

3 comments:

Kappa no He said...

I'm missing you guys! *sniff*

Katharine said...

Kappa NH, I think Patty's in a blogger black hole. I gave her a photo for a blog limerick, but she needs a kick in the butt. I have a blog for this weekend, just had to gather my information tomorrow night. Hang in!

Kappa no He said...

I've been feeling sorta funky about blogging the last few weeks as well.

I'm hanging!