Sunday, June 08, 2008

Vote or Leave

From the AT&T home page this morning...

"A CNN poll released Friday shows that the (Democratic) party is divided after a primary season that stretched over nearly 18 months and 57 contests.

"Sixty percent of Clinton supporters said they would vote for Obama, but 17 percent said they would vote for Sen. John McCain, the presumptive Republican nominee and Obama's rival in the general election. Nearly one-quarter, 22 percent, said they would not vote at all if Clinton were not the Democrats' nominee.

"The poll's margin of error was plus or minus 7.5 percentage points. The poll was conducted after Obama clinched the Democratic nomination Tuesday."

Count me in the sixty percent. Shame on those in the 22 percent category. Vote or leave. As Kathie would say, "No whine, no cry."

Guess I've had a little too much caffeine this morning.

5 comments:

Katharine said...

I think I say, "would "you like some cheese with your whine?". But usually, it's just "stop your whining". The "no whine, no cry" is a new one.

Pat said...

You told me you you used that one on Hayley and Jennifer! One of us has a faulty memory, and it could be me...

Kappa no He said...

I'm looking into how to register as an out-of-country voter. I'm so excited!

Pat said...

Good girl, Kappa! Our in-country citizens should be so enthusiastic!

Katharine said...

We're both half right. It was "no whining, no crying". Didn't quite recognize the "no whine, no cry".