Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pet Peeve #23 Revisited

This morning, I had less than an hour to get my last minute Christmas errands run before I had to clock in at Lowe's. And I also wanted to talk with Kathie, who had told me previously that she wouldn't be answering the phone on Christmas morning. Kind of a long story. You don't want to hear it.

Anyway, I thought I'd better multitask if I was going to get everything done, but in order to do that I was going to break one of my own rules - "Don't talk on the cell phone when you're checking out at the cash register!" Of course, the clerks were totally unimpressed by my lack of manners, so today when my Lowe's customers "multitasked", I just smiled.

I guess a little tolerance goes a long way...especially on Christmas Eve.

Peace.

No comments: