Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Message to Anonymous

Yesterday afternoon, "Anonymous" posted the following comment on "A Brief Report from Viet Nam":

"The Pat Dizzine you spoke of is my x husband and we are still close. I know the pain they suffered as well as I know the pain those who loved them indured. I watched as no one said a thank you, I hope our young men never suffer the indiffernce. We need to be sure that never happens again. I wonder if John would like to be in touch with Pat, if he has not already. I have always wanted to write a book on the after effects the families of the soldiers that came back. Pat is a man of great honor and was very brave, I remain proud to have been married to him, and to have had his children."

I wrote a comment back, asking Anonymous to please e-mail me her information and I would be thrilled to connect John and Pat back up. Receiving no reply as of this evening, I'm posting this in the hope that she will return and see my request.

My mind is boggled...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the internet an amazing thing?

Pat said...

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E, Joan!